Emmanuel is a Partner in the Projects Group.
Emmanuel’s practice focusses on project contract documentation, including all forms of construction contracts, and operation and maintenance contracts, supply and offtake contracts, power purchase agreements, concession agreements and ancillary documentation such as direct agreements and performance security reviews.
He has experience in the energy, infrastructure and oil & gas sectors and regularly advises on projects across the UK, continental Europe, Africa and the Middle East. He has special expertise in the renewable energy sector (solar, onshore and offshore wind, biomass, energy from waste and hydro projects).
Emmanuel speaks fluent English and Greek and conversational French.
- A BlackRock owned project company on the EKF-backed construction financing for the 160 MW Tellenes wind farm in Norway, including the PPA with Google, listed as one of Inspiratia’s top ten most significant renewables deals of 2016.
- A leading EFW contractor on bidding for the EPC contracts for the Protos EFW project and the Newhurst EFW project in the UK.
- 2001 – 2004 University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, Law LL.B
- 2004 – 2005 College of Law York, LPC
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales