In view of current extraordinary circumstances, we will be hosting our annual Owners’ Day in a series of three webinars. The format of a webinar will allow our clients across the globe to participate in this event.
The webinars, moderated by Dr Christian Finnern (Partner, Hamburg), will explore current topics for the maritime industry.
The full agenda is set out below. Time will be allocated at the end of each presentation for questions.
To register your interest in attending, please email: email@example.com
DATES AND TOPICS
9 June 2020, 1.00 pm (German Time/CEST)
- Environment(al) Matters: Fuel Efficiency, Emissions and Poseidon Principles (Toby Royal, Partner, London)
- COVID 19 – Implications for the Shipping Industry (David Handley, Senior Associate and Master Mariner, London)
23 June 2020 1.00 pm (German Time/CEST)
- Managing Cyber Security and Payment Frauds: Recent Lessons Learned (George Macheras, Partner, London)
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption: Practical Strategies for Compliance (Mark Tooke, Partner, London)
30 June 2020 5.00 pm (German Time/CEST)
- Ship Recycling Regulation and IHMs: How to Comply (Nick Walker, Partner, London)
- Accessing the International Capital Markets (Simon Ovenden, Partner, London and Will Vogel, Partner, New York)