Will is a partner in the Corporate and M&A and Capital Markets Groups.
Will has a decade’s experience representing leading public companies in the maritime sector on all their US corporate and securities matters and has advised on a broad range of significant capital markets transactions, including IPOs and follow-on public offerings, private placements and 144A/Regulation S offerings of equity and debt securities.
He also assists domestic and foreign US-listed clients in their ongoing compliance with SEC reporting, proxy statement disclosure and stock exchange requirements.
Will routinely advises on M&A transactions, asset acquisitions, tender offers, private equity investments, and a wide variety of complex corporate governance and US securities law matters critical to the growth of both public and private companies.
Will is admitted to the New York and Massachusetts bars.
- Advising a leading NYSE-listed LPG shipping company in its US$372m 144A/Regulation S private placements and subsequent US$135m IPO and NYSE listing.
- Advising a leading private equity-backed containership owner in its US$780m merger into an NYSE-listed containership owner.
- Advising a NASDAQ listed dry bulk shipping company in its US$364m asset acquisition and private placement of common shares and concurrent US$60m public offering of common shares.
- Advising a NASDAQ listed dry bulk shipping company in multiple public offerings of common shares and warrants and an innovative sale-leaseback refinancing and concurrent private placement of common shares.
- Advising an Oslo-listed international drilling contractor in its US$232.5m cash tender offer to acquire a leading US-based owner and operator of drilling rigs.
- 2009 · Boston College Law School, J.D.
- 2002 · Harvard University, A.B.