Nick is a Partner in the Planning and Regulatory groups.
Nick provides contentious and non-contentious planning and environmental, health and safety (EHS) law advice across a broad range of sectors and jurisdictions, including transport and pharmaceuticals.
He has particular expertise in WFW’s core sectors of energy and real estate, where he advises on the planning and EHS aspects of renewables, oil and gas and conventional power projects. In the real estate sector, he focusses on development projects, appeals, challenges, acquisitions, disposal and joint ventures.
Nick is recommended for his planning expertise by legal directory Legal 500 UK.
- PKA on the HSE aspects of its acquisition of a 50% stake in the Teesside Renewable Energy Plant in the North-East of England.
- Eco World on the planning aspects of a joint venture with Ballymore to bring forward three large-scale London residential developments of close to 2,500 units with a gross development value of approximately £2.2bn.
- 2000 – 2002 · College of Law, London, Legal Practice Course (Commendation), Post Graduate Diploma in Law
- 1996 – 1999 · Leicester University, BA History and Politics (joint hons), 2:1
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales