Episode 1 – Issues and Trends in Maritime M&A
Tuesday 27 April 2021
2.00pm BST via Zoom
Maritime M&A is on the rise. Although vessel S&P is a mainstay of the market, there has been a distinct increase in M&A style activity across all sectors of shipping. It is important for industry professionals to understand how the market is trending, what factors are driving these trends and to form a view as to how this may impact their business.
Join Watson Farley & Williams and other industry leading advisors to hear them discuss trends and issues in maritime M&A including market drivers, deal structures, pricing and areas of risk and reward you should be attuned to when approaching maritime M&A transactions.
The panel includes:
- Ryan Biscomb, Director, Shipping Advisory, BDO LLP
- Ben Grenier, Managing Director, SSY Finance LLC
- Christina Howard, Partner, Corporate Group, WFW
- Yohan Minaya, Managing Director, Evercore
- Daniel Saunders, Partner, Corporate and M&A Group, WFW
- Mark Tooke, Partner, Corporate and M&A Group, WFW
Keep up to date with our Maritime Webinar Series by watching Episode 2 – Offshore Wind Energy and the Impact on the Maritime Industry and Episode 3 – ESG & Sustainability – The Relevance for Ship Owners and Ship Managers.