Christina is a Partner in the Corporate Group.
Christina specialises in international, cross-border and domestic M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, private equity and general corporate advice. She has particular expertise across the firm’s key transport sectors including maritime and ports & terminals.
She advises a wide range of corporate clients, including private equity investors and funds.
Christina is a member of the firm’s board.
- Advising Chandris Hotels (Hellas) SA on the sale of a newly formed subsidiary owning two of its hotels, Corfu Chandris Hotel & Villas and the Dassia Chandris Hotel & Spa, to Ikos Resorts.
- Advising Russia’s largest shipping company, Sovcomflot, on its joint venture with SPO and the purchase of SPO’s two multi-purpose icebreaking platform supply vessels.
- Advising General Maritime Corporation on its merger with Navig8 Crude Tankers which will create one of the world’s largest owners of very large crude carriers, according to TradeWinds.
- College of Law, Guildford, LPC
- University of Birmingham, LLB with French