Maritime Webinar Series, Episode 3 – ESG & Sustainability – The Relevance for Ship Owners and Ship Managers
Pressure on the global shipping sector is coming from numerous sources – regulatory bodies, governments and end-users amongst others – particularly when it comes to sustainability and broader environmental, social and governance (ESG) concerns, making it the key and most pressing issue facing the sector.
In this webinar, moderated by Hamburg Partner Dr Christian Finnern, representatives from the maritime industry discusses the relevance of ESG and sustainability for ship owners and managers.
The panel includes:
- Lucienne Damm, Environmental Management, TUI Cruises
- Christopher Fee, General Manager – Environment & Sustainability, Oldendorff Carriers
- Martin MacMahon, Environmental Compliance Manager, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement
- Christian Rychly, Managing Director & Head of Shipping, MPC Capital
- Dr Christian Finnern, Partner, WFW Hamburg