Episode 3 – ESG & Sustainability – The Relevance for Ship Owners and Ship Managers
Tuesday 18 May 2021
13:00 BST /14:00 CEST
Pressure on the global shipping sector is coming from numerous sources – regulatory bodies, governments and end-users amongst others – particularly when it comes to sustainability and broader environmental, social and governance (ESG) concerns, making it the key and most pressing issue facing the sector.
In this webinar, moderated by Hamburg Partner Dr Christian Finnern, representatives from the maritime industry discusses the relevance of ESG and sustainability for ship owners and managers.
The panel includes:
- Lucienne Damm, Environmental Management, TUI Cruises
- Christopher Fee, General Manager – Environment & Sustainability, Oldendorff Carriers
- Martin MacMahon, Environmental Compliance Manager, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement
- Christian Rychly, Managing Director & Head of Shipping, MPC Capital
- Dr Christian Finnern, Partner, WFW Hamburg
Did you miss the previous episodes of our Maritime Webinar Series? Keep up to date by watching Episode 1 – Issues and Trends in Maritime M&A and Episode 2 – Offshore Wind Energy and the Impact on the Maritime Industry.