Isabella is an Associate in the Transportation team
She specialises in the Aviation, Maritime and Rail Sectors. She is currently on secondment to our Paris office.
She advises on all forms of asset finance, including matters with an export credit agency component across a range of aviation and maritime assets.
Isabella also spent four months in our Bangkok office.
Isabella speaks fluent French and conversational Italian.
- Advising Crédit Industriel et Commercial, La Banque Postale and Banque Palatine in respect of the JOLCO financing of up to 4 x A320 NEO aircraft for Scandinavian Airlines System Denmark Norway Sweden (“SAS"). This deal was named “JOLCO Finance Deal of the Year 2018 – Europe".
- Advising HSBC and syndicate on US$123m three vessel Sinosure-backed financing.
- Advising BNP Paribas as coordinating bank and a syndicate of four other banks in connection with SINOSURE backed financing of 96 scrubbers to be made to the MSC group.
- 2016 – 2017 BPP Law School: Legal Practice Course
- 2015 – 2016 BPP Law School: Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2011 – 2015 University of Bristol: B.A Hons French and Italian