On 16 June 2020, Watson Farley & Williams and Grant Thornton co-hosted a webinar entitled “The future of EV, reaffirming UK commitment and driving bold ambitions”.
The interactive session offered practical insight from an expert panel that included:
- Daniel Lyons, GM Future Mobility at Shell;
- Simon King, Director of Sustainability & Social Value at MITIE;
- John Jardine, Managing Director at EO Charging;
- Anthony Hinde, Managing Director at Gronn Kontakt UK (Statkraft);
- Nicholas Connell, Senior Associate at Watson Farley & Williams; and
- Christopher White, Manager at Grant Thornton UK (Chair).
We provide a summary of the main talking points discussed during the webinar below.