Martin is a Partner in the London Projects Group.
Martin has over 15 years’ experience of advising on projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors worldwide. His recent experience includes advising developers, debt and equity funders in the offshore wind sector, where he has advised on projects in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Denmark and the USA both during the development and construction phases, as well as acquisitions and disposals.
Martin worked in a commercial and technical capacity for a large UK developer for nearly 10 years before qualifying as a lawyer.
- Statkraft, on the divestment of its 40% stake in the 317 MW Sheringham Shoal Offshore Wind Farm to the UK fund manager Equitix for a value of £558m.
- Statkraft on its sale of a 30% share in the 402 MW Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm to a consortium led by China Resources (Holdings) Company Ltd for a value of £555m.
- Vattenfall on disposal of offshore transmission (OFTO) assets at Thanet and Ormonde Offshore Wind Farms.
memberships & associations
- 2007 · Society of Construction Law
- 2005 · Law Society of England and Wales
- 1998 · Honourable Society of Grays Inn