Christina is a partner in the Assets & structured Finance group.
She specialises in the maritime, banking and financial sectors.
Christina has wide experience in cross-border asset finance transactions, fleet acquisitions, newbuilding contracts, sale and purchase agreements, sale and leaseback deals, bond issuance, loan restructurings, corporate acquisitions and public offerings.
She advises shipowning companies and operators, banks, financial institutions as well as private equity funds.
Christina joined the firm in 2017 after working in both an International and a Greek law firm. She is dual-qualified to practice law in both England and Greece and is fluent in English and Greek alongside speaking some Arabic.
- Advising Danaos Corporation on the refinancing of US$1.25bn of its outstanding senior secured debt (which totalled US$1.3bn as of 31 December 2020). The deal won the Bank Debt Deal of the Year 2022 by Marine Money.
- Advising Alpha Bank and Eksfin on the financing of three newbuilding AERO type high-speed catermaran passenger vessels for Attica Group
- Advising HSH Nordbank on a US$460m loan facility to Capital Product Partners
- Advising the lenders on secured term loan financings for Navios Acquisition.
- Advising Danaos Corporation, an owner of container ships, on a comprehensive restructuring and US$2.2bn refinancing, with some of its lenders including Citibank, Credit Suisse, HSH Nordbank and RBS.
LL.M., Commercial and Corporate Law, University College London
LL.B., School of Law, University of Hull
memberships & associations
Piraeus Bar Association
Law Society of England of England and Wales
- PressWFW advises Alpha Bank & Eksfin on financing of three newbuilding AERO type high-speed catamaran passenger vessels for Attica Group
- PressWFW promotes eight lawyers to partnership for 2022
- PressWFW advises lenders on secured term loan financings for Navios Acquisition
- PressWFW advises Danaos on US$1.25bn refinancing
- PressWFW advises Danaos on US$2.2bn debt restructuring and refinancing