The public sector faces a multitude of challenges – e.g. in the development of broadband infrastructure, the digitalisation of schools and administrations, the modernisation and refurbishment of public properties and transport infrastructure or the equipment of hospitals and other facilities.
One approach to solving this problem is the bundling of needs and the implementation of joint procurement projects. Structural and contractual options are available, some of which can also be combined.
Our team will present the following topics in a webinar:
– Inter-municipal cooperation pursuant to Section 108 GWB
– Public-private partnership
– Occasional joint procurement
– Central procurement bodies pursuant to Section 120 GWB
– Framework agreements (with several contracting parties)
If you are interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the webinar will be in German.