Lindsey is Global Maritime Sector Head and a Partner in the Asset Finance group.
She specialises in structured finance and leasing within the maritime space, with a focus on transactions benefitting from export credit support and project financing transactions across a variety of maritime and offshore assets and in the ports and infrastructure space.
She advises both borrowers and financiers and is especially highly regarded for her expertise in the cruise and LNG sectors.
Lindsey is recognised as a leading shipping finance lawyer by legal directories Chambers UK, Legal 500 UK and IFLR 1000. In 2019, Chambers reported clients as saying “she has impressive knowledge but also the ability to run a deal to a successful closing. She is always available and is committed to the client”, while Legal 500 styled her “approachable and commercial”.
She joined the firm in 1997 and led its English law finance practice in Paris for four years.
- Advising two major private equity investors on the purchase of a circa US$240m portfolio of shipping loans from Commerzbank.
- 1998 – 1999 · College of Law, Guildford – Legal Practice Course
- 1997 – 1998 · Kings College, London – LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- 1994 – 1997 · University of Essex – LLB (Hons)
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England & Wales