Lindsey is Managing Partner of the firm.
She specialises in structured finance and leasing within the maritime space, with a focus on transactions benefitting from export credit support and project financing transactions across a variety of maritime and offshore assets and in the ports and infrastructure space.
She advises both borrowers and financiers and is especially highly regarded for her expertise in the cruise and LNG sectors.
In November 2021 Lindsey was yet again named as one of leading maritime sector publication Lloyd’s List’s Top 10 Maritime Lawyers, an accolade she was also named in 2019 and a highly prestigious ranking spanning private practice lawyers, in-house counsel and barristers worldwide. In June 2021, Lindsey was also named Women in Business Law’s ‘Shipping and Maritime Lawyer of the Year’.
Lindsey is recognised as a leading shipping finance lawyer by legal directories Chambers UK, Legal 500 UK and IFLR 1000. In 2021, Chambers reported clients as saying: “She is one of the most talented lawyers I have come across. In addition to being highly experienced, commercial and solution-orientated, she is great fun to work with”, while Legal 500 styled her “very pragmatic and solutions-oriented”.
She joined the firm in 1999 and led its English law finance practice in Paris for four years.
- Advised MSC Cruises on a ECA backed debt financing facility in excess of US$2 billion to fund the newbuilding programme for their four new luxury class ships currently under construction at Fincantieri, Italy.
- Advising two major private equity investors on the purchase of a circa US$240m portfolio of shipping loans from Commerzbank.
- 1998 – 1999 · College of Law, Guildford – Legal Practice Course
- 1997 – 1998 · Kings College, London – LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- 1994 – 1997 · University of Essex – LLB (Hons)
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England & Wales