Hetan is a Partner in the Real Estate Group.
He has vast experience in a broad range of commercial real estate matters, including complex acquisitions, development, management and the disposal of all types of commercial property.
Hetan’s diverse client base includes institutional investors, funds, developers and tenants (including corporate occupiers and hotel operators).
- Advising Frasers Centrepoint Ltd on its £686m acquisition, via subsidiary Frasers Property International Pte. Ltd., of a portfolio comprising four high quality UK business parks.
- Advising BP Pension Fund on a speculative forward funding development comprising of 27 industrial units of 581,040 square feet in Bristol, which was the largest development project undertaken by the fund.
- Advising BP Pension Fund on the acquisition of an office block in London and subsequent pre-let development conversion to 67,017 square feet of car showroom space.
- Advising BP Pension Fund on the initial acquisition, letting and then subsequent sale of a multi-let office building in Hammersmith, West London, for just over £59m to Royal London Mutual Insurance Society.
- Advising OMV AG and OMV Exploration & Production GmbH on the property aspects of the sale of 100% of the shares in OMV (U.K.) Limited to Siccar Point Energy Limited.
- 1999 – 2002 · UCL – LLB Law Degree