Anna is a Partner in the Employment and Immigration Group.
Anna advises employers and senior executives, particularly in relation to complex corporate acquisitions and cross-border transactions. She regularly prepares policies and procedures, manages difficult disputes and tribunal claims, and advises on matters of a contractual nature.
Anna is also an expert in UK business immigration issues, including skilled worker visas and naturalisation applications.
Anna is recognised in both the employment and immigration entries of Legal 500 UK 2022.
She is a regular speaker, and lectures at King’s College, University of London.
- Advising a transportation company on a major reassignment of its business headquarters from the UK to Switzerland and relocating other parts of their operations to the Philippines and Brazil.
- Advising a respondent auctioneer company in relation to an unfair dismissal, breach of contract, race and sex discrimination claim and counterclaim.
- 2003 · University of Sheffield Legal Practice Course
- 2003 · University of Sheffield LLB Law
memberships & Associations
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Employment Lawyers’ Association
- Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association
- Automotive Group – Ennis & Co