Anna is a Partner in the Employment and Immigration Group.
Anna advises employers and senior executives on complex corporate acquisitions and cross-border transactions. She regularly prepares policies and procedures, manages difficult disputes and tribunal claims, and advises on matters of a contractual nature.
Anna is also an expert in relation to UK Business immigration issues, including Tier 2 of the sponsorship regime.
She is a regular speaker, and lectures at King’s College, University of London.
- Advising a transportation company on a major reassignment of its business headquarters from the UK to Switzerland and relocating other parts of their operations to the Philippines and Brazil.
- Advising a respondent auctioneer company in relation to an unfair dismissal, breach of contract, race and sex discrimination claim and counterclaim.
- 2003 · University of Sheffield Legal Practice Course
- 2003 · University of Sheffield LLB Law
memberships & Associations
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Employment Lawyers’ Association
- Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association
- Automotive Group – Ennis & Co