We are in the midst of an unprecedented time for the transportation sector. The Covid-19 pandemic has caused turmoil to the global economy, with the aviation sector being hit harder than most.
In our Transport Webinar Series, we offer interesting discussion and market commentary on the key topics for all industry participants at the moment: restructuring, private equity opportunities and alternative assets in aviation.
Over a series of three 60-minute webinars, Partners from across Europe, US, Asia and the Middle East lead panel discussions with key figures in the aviation industry. The format allows for an in-depth coverage of the topics, combined with case studies and the client perspective.
Episode 1 – Aviation Restructuring – Tuesday, 20 October 1:00 pm BST [UK]
• Moderator: Alan Polivnick, Partner, Dispute Resolution
• Dominic Pearson, Partner, Asset Finance
• Stephen Parker, Partner, Restructuring and Insolvency
• Stephan Krastev, Managing Director, Seabury Capital LLC
• David Soden, Partner, Restructuring Services, Deloitte LLP
Click here to see all episodes in our transport webinar series.