Dominic is an Of Counsel in the Asset Finance group.
Dominic has extensive experience in both the London and New York markets advising banks, ECAs, underwriters, issuers, borrowers, lessors and airlines in a broad range of aviation finance transactions including aviation related asset-backed securitisations (ABS), other complex warehouse and portfolio financings, and large portfolio sales.
He is one of the principal advisors to the Aviation Working Group in relation to the Global Aircraft Trading System (GATS), and is their lead lawyer on the drafting of the GATS ‘e-terms’ and standard form trust documents.
Dominic is qualified to practice in both England & Wales and the US states of New York and California.
- Advising the equity issuer on the Castlelake sponsored Rule 144A/Reg. S ‘liquid equity’ issuances relating to the CLAS 2018-1 and CLAS 2017-1 aircraft ABS.
- Advising Goldman Sachs on various airline and operating lessor financings.
- Advising investors and Citibank on the Atlas Air/Amazon bifurcated private placement of A1 equipment notes and borrowing of A2 secured bank loans. This deal was awarded Airfinance Journal's ‘Most Innovative Deal of the Year 2017’.
- Advising the issuer on the Willis sponsored ABS (West III). This deal was awarded Airfinance Journal’s ‘Engine Finance Deal of the Year 2017’.
- Advising a syndicate of lenders, arranged by Crédit Agricole, New York branch, on the $663m structured financing of rolling stock to Trinity Railcar Leasing 2017 LLC.
- University of California-Berkeley School of Law, Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- BBP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law
- Loughborough University, MEng (Hons) in Aeronautical Engineering
memberships & associations
- California State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Law Society of England & Wales