How can we ensure the future success of both the maritime industry and the environment?
We will be exploring this question at London International Shipping Week, the UK’s leading annual industry gathering. As the law firm with the largest dedicated maritime practice in the world, we are honoured to be a sponsor of this important event. Here are just some of the activities we will be running next week:
- On Tuesday 10th, Partner Patrick Kirkby will moderating a panel discussion at the Capital Link Shipping & Marine Services Forum on the topic of “Decarbonisation – Conquering the Next Frontier“
- On Wednesday 11th, Global Maritime Sector Head Lindsey Keeble and fellow Partners Toby Royal, Nick Walker and Andrew Hutcheon are running a breakfast briefing at our offices titled “Environmental Insights; current themes in Shipping”.
- Also on Wednesday 11th, Partner Gary Walsh will be moderating The LNG Shipping Conference finance panel discussion “How will the LNG shipping industry be funded beyond 2020 and what are the funding models?”
- The same day, Lindsey Keeble will be moderating a panel discussion sponsored by DfT and Maritime London on the topic of “Green Finance: supporting a a zero emission maritime future”
- On Thursday 12th, Lindsey Keeble will be participating in the panel discussion “Innovation in Trade & Shipping Finance” as part of the flagship LISW 2019 conference day “International Trade in a Changing World”.
If you’re attending LISW in person, please do get in contact with our team, and we look forward to seeing you there.
For more information on the week, and a full list of activities, please see the London International Shipping Week website.