Join Watson Farley & Williams for our breakfast talk on Alternative Fuels in the Maritime Sector on 26 October 2022.
The Fit-for-55 package and the Clean Energy for all Europeans legislative initiative of the European Commission comprise several legal acts which influence tomorrow‘s business of shipowners, charterers and financiers. Especially the upcoming regulation for alternative fuels and corresponding infrastructures will raise several strategic questions on the future commercial operation of vessels in European and international seas.
In our breakfast talk, speakers from different areas of the shipping industry will provide you with their view on the upcoming changes and invite you to discuss on how to best prepare your business.
- Christian Hoepfner, Director Group Sustainability, Unifeeder
- Merten Stein, Head of Shipping Advisory Hamburg and Dubai, DNV
- Dr Christian Bauer, Partner, WFW Munich
- Dr Maximilian Boemke, Partner, WFW Hamburg
- Dr Christian Finnern, Partner, WFW Hamburg
We kindly ask you to register your interest in attending by registering via the ‘Register your interest’ button or by emailing email@example.com. Attendees will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.