"Collective company agreement may regulate solidarity transfer of holidays leave."
In this edition of our bitesize weekly Italian employment update, “Snacks”, our team looks at the following recent cases and notices:
- no deadline extension for the New Skills Fund;
- principle of irreducibility of remuneration and car benefits;
- NCLA’s hourly wage adequacy to be measured compared to other sector benchmark NCLAs;
- update to official list of entities authorised to inspect work equipment;
- using company chat to criticise management and just cause for dismissal;
- Italian Data Protection Authority annual report to also cover labour relations;
- smart-working and territorial jurisdiction;
- access to Naspi allowed in cases of resignation due to office transfer over 50 km; and
- NEET hiring incentives and cumulation with other measures.