Watson Farley & Williams Italy is delighted to have been recognised in prestigious guide “I migliori avvocati e i migliori studi legali corporate” (“Best lawyers and law firm in Italy 2020”) in eleven categories:
- Transport (“Elite”);
- Energy & Infrastructure Finance, Projects, Commercial Law and Restructuring & Insolvency (“Best”); and
- M&A Mid-Market, M&A Small Cap, Private equity, Public Law, Real Estate and Debt Capital Markets (“Selected”).
An impressive seven of our lawyers also garnered individual rankings for their expertise:
- WFW Italy Head Eugenio Tranchino (“Best” for Energy & Infrastructure);
- Partner Furio Samela (“Elite” for Transport and “Best” for Restructuring & Insolvency);
- Partner Elvezio Santarelli (“Selected” for Public Law);
- Partner Tiziana Manenti (“Selected” for Energy & Infrastructure, M&A Mid-Market, Public Law and Real Estate);
- Partner Mario D’Ovidio (“Selected” for Debt Capital Markets, Finance, Projects);
- Partner Carlo Cosmelli (“Selected” for Energy & Infrastructure and M&A Mid-Market); and
- Counsel Luca Sfrecola (“Selected” for Commercial Law, Energy & Infrastructure, M&A Mid-Market, M&A Small Cap, Private equity and Projects).
The “Best corporate lawyers and law firms in Italy” Guide is published by Class Editori and edited in collaboration with its multimedia publications MF/Milano Finanza and ClassCnbc. The results are based on interviews with over 3,000 Italian law firms and business lawyers as well as on data provided by PVB Monitor.