Tanpreet is an Associate in the assets and structured finance group.
Tanpreet advises banks, financial institutions and owners on all aspects of loan and security documentation in the aviation, maritime and rail sectors.
She also advises buyers and sellers on sale and purchase transactions.
Since joining Watson Farley & Williams, Tanpreet has worked in the firm’s London and Singapore offices.
- Advising MSC Cruises on the €1.5bn financing for two new Seaside EVO class cruise ships.
- Advising ABN Amro Capital USA LLC on a US$220m loan facility.
- Advising MSC Cruises on the delivery of the first of its two next-generation Seaside class vessels and continuing expansion plans.
- Advising Teekay Offshore on the successful completion of major strategic investment and financing initiatives linked to the US$610m equity investment in Teekay Offshore by Brookfield.
- 2008 – 2009 · College of Law, Legal Practice Course, Distinction
- 2005 – 2008 · King’s College London, Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales
- PressWFW advises Altera on successful Chapter 11 restructuring
- PressWFW advises Virgin on delivery of cruise ship Valiant Lady
- PressWFW advises Oak Hill on acquisition of US$182.5m container portfolio
- PressWFW advises Teekay Tankers on US$533m revolving credit facility and sale of its non-U.S. STS transfer support business
- PressWFW advises Globalstar on US$199m refinancing agreements