Sarika is an Associate in the Corporate group.
Sarika works in the Maritime and Energy sectors, with experience in mergers and acquisitions, public company and general corporate work.
Sarika joined Watson Farley & Williams as a trainee in 2020 and qualified in 2022. She has also worked in the firm’s Singapore office.
- Advising Celsius Resources Limited on its admission to trading on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange and connected fundraising, which was the first AIM IPO in 2023.
- Advising Navigator Holdings Ltd, a leading gas shipping company, on its agreement with Naviera Ultranav Limitada to merge the business and fleet of the latter’s subsidiary Ultragas ApS with Navigator.
- Advising Chesterfield Resources Plc on its successful placing to raise £800,000 and completion of its acquisition of the Adeline copper exploration project, located in the highly-rated Labrador region of eastern Canada, from Altius Minerals Corporation, who will be a strategic partner and help manage the project.
- 2011 – 2015 · Law with International Legal Studies at University of Southampton and National University of Singapore
- 2016 – 2017 · LPC at University of Law (Moorgate)
memberships and associations
- Society of Asian Lawyers
- ArticleDevelopments in the London listing markets: Takeover Code, audit committees and running effective AGMs
- ArticleDevelopments in the London listing markets: Market abuse and recommendations in relation to secondary fundraisings
- ArticleDevelopments in the London listing markets: Updated pre-emption right guidance and revised AQSE admission rules
- ArticleDevelopments in the London listing markets: Financial Services and Markets Bill and UK prospectus regime changes
- PressWFW advises Celsius Resources on first 2023 AIM listing