Sabih is an Associate in the Firm’s Dispute Resolution group.
Sabih’s practice focuses on dispute resolution and providing commercial advice to clients. He is regularly involved with domestic and cross-border litigation and reviewing commercial contracts. Sabih has additional experience advising clients on vessel sales and purchases, entity formation and dissolution, and trade finance.
Sabih is a graduate of the Fordham University School of Law where he was Managing Editor of the Dispute Resolution Society and a competitor on the Vis International Arbitration Team. He was also an Associate Editor for the International Law Journal and held various student group, clinical, and research positions. He received his undergraduate degree from Boston University where he was on the International Mediation team.
Outside of the law, Sabih leads the Junior Committee of the Arab Bankers Association of North America (ABANA), and also co-founded a non-profit that provides clean water and education to thousands of people daily.
He is fluent in English, Spanish, and Urdu.
- Negotiated and settled half-million dollar ICDR arbitration contract dispute as claimant representative
- Drafted pleadings and motions related to a multi-million contract dispute in federal court
- Provided advice to a Middle East bank regarding assignment of accounts receivable in New York
- Advised a European bank regarding financing from the US-EXIM Bank
- Provided assistance with asset financing agreements valued at $330,000,000 and $100,000,000
- 2018 · Fordham University School of Law
- 2015 · Boston University
memberships & associations
- ABANA (Arab Banker’s Association)
- New York Bar Association, International & Business Sections
- Pro-Bono New York Free Legal Answers (division of the American Bar Association)
- Young Shipping Professionals of New York
- Baltic American Chamber of Commerce
- Hellenic American Bankers Association