Sabih is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution practice in our New York office.
Sabih specializes in commercial litigation and dispute resolution. He is regularly involved with domestic and cross-border matters involving complex commercial disputes. Sabih has additional experience advising clients on asset finance and general corporate matters.
Sabih is a graduate of the Fordham University School of Law where he was Managing Editor of the Dispute Resolution Society and a competitor on the Vis International Arbitration Team. He was also an Associate Editor for the International Law Journal and held various student group, clinical, and research positions. He received his undergraduate degree from Boston University where he was on the International Mediation team.
He is fluent in English, Spanish, and Urdu.
- Negotiated and settled half-million dollar ICDR arbitration contract dispute as claimant representative
- Drafted pleadings and motions related to a multi-million contract dispute in federal court
- Provided advice to a Middle East bank regarding assignment of accounts receivable in New York
- Advised a European bank regarding financing from the US-EXIM Bank
- Provided assistance with asset financing agreements valued at $330,000,000 and $100,000,000
- 2015 – 2018 · Fordham University School of Law
- 2011 – 2015 · Boston University
memberships & associations
- ABANA (Arab Banker’s Association)
- New York Bar Association, International & Business Sections
- Pro-Bono New York Free Legal Answers (division of the American Bar Association)
- Young Shipping Professionals of New York
- Baltic American Chamber of Commerce
- Hellenic American Bankers Association