Senior Associate London
Peter Rutledge is a Senior Associate in the London Real Estate group.
Peter advises on a wide range of real estate matters, with a particular focus on commercial property investment portfolios, including acquisition and disposal, residential development projects and sale and leaseback transactions.
Peter also has extensive experience on landlord and tenant matters and property finance. More recently Peter has acted on a range of renewable energy projects.
- Advising Frasers Hospitality UK Holdings Limited on the real estate due diligence for the £363.4m acquisition of Malmaison Hotel du Vin hotel group from KSL Capital Partners LLC.
- Advising OMV AG and OMV Exploration & Production GmbH on the real estate elements of the sale of its subsidiary OMV (U.K.) Limited to Siccar Point Energy Limited.
- Advising BP Pension Fund on the acquisition, development and pre-lets of retail units of c40,000 square feet in a retail park in North West England, with subsequent forward commitment sale.
- Advising Canadian Solar on the £191.2m sale of its 142 MW UK solar photovoltaic portfolio to Greencoat Solar Assets II Ltd, a fund managed by Greencoat Capital LLP.
- Advising Cubico Sustainable Investments on the refinancing of a £125m UK renewables portfolio.
- 2005 – 2007 · College of Law, Chester
- 2001 – 2004 · University of Liverpool
- PressWFW advises CREDITAS on acquisition of InterGen
- ArticleThe new UK register of overseas entities is now live
- PressWFW advises Ropemaker Properties on Tungsten Park forward commitment acquisition
- PressWFW advises Natwest on £30m SONIA project financing
- PressWFW advises lenders on US$3bn RBL facility to support Chrysaor’s acquisition of ConocoPhillips’ North Sea assets