Parit is an Associate in the Asset Finance group.
Parit advises banks, financial institutions, owners and operators on all aspects of loan and security documentation within the aviation and maritime sectors.
He also has experience in restructurings, leasing, JOLCOs and ECA-backed transactions.
Parit also speaks fluent Spanish and has worked in the firm’s London, Paris and Singapore offices.
- Advising Crédit Industriel et Commercial (as lender, arranger, facility agent and security agent), BRED Banque Populaire and BOT Lease (each as lender) on the JOLCO-structured financing of three Boeing 737-800 aircraft for Scandinavian Airlines Systems.
- Advising a syndicate of lenders on the pre and post-delivery financing, acquisition and leasing of 12 Beechcraft B250 and one Cessna Citation aircraft to be operated by Babcock Mission Critical Services and dedicated to the supply of emergency medical services in Scandinavia.
- 2011 – 2015 · University of Nottingham, BA Law with European Law
- 2013 – 2014 · Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Erasmus
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales