Margaux is an Associate in our Assets & Structured Finance Group.
Margaux specialises in cross-border leasing and financing transactions in the aviation and maritime sectors, advising financiers, owners and lessors.
Prior to joining WFW, Margaux practiced in the Banking & Finance group at an international law firm advising on award-winning, multi-jurisdictional asset finance and leasing deals predominantly in the Aviation sector in the Asia Pacific region.
- Advised Deutsche Bank AG on the first-ever green aircraft financing involving three ATR 72-600 aircraft on lease to Braathens Regional Airways AB from Avation PLC. This deal won the Airline Economics Aviation 100 European Editor’s Deal of the Year for Innovation Award.
- Advised Pembroke Capital Limited in relation to its structured aircraft portfolio sale to Korea Transportation Asset Management ("KOTAM"). The transaction marked the establishment of KOTAM's new aircraft leasing platform. This deal led KOTAM to win the Airline Economics Aviation 100 Global Leaders New Leasing Entity of the Year Award.
- Advised a club of 14 lenders on a US$600m syndicated financing to SMBC Aviation Capital.
- Advised a major Singapore-headquartered leasing company on the novation of 11 B737-800 aircraft .
- Advised a major British lessor on the sale and leaseback and rent deferral arrangements of 15 A320-NEO aircraft on lease to a leading Indian airline.
2011 – 2015 Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Singapore Management University
memberships & associations
Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore 2016