Kristina is an associate in the Capital Markets Group.
Kristina specialises in structured finance and derivative transactions within the firm’s energy and transport sectors.
This includes European and wider international wind and solar, particularly with respect to finance-linked and other structured swaps, as well as structured commodity swaps.
Additionally, Kristina has experience working on international project finance transactions, with colleagues from the London, Hamburg, Athens and Madrid offices.
- Advising ABN AMBRO and Commerzbank, on English law aspects of a €372m loan granted to Solaria for the long-term financing of a 736 MW Spanish solar PV portfolio.
- Advising lenders on English law aspects of a financing of BASF’s stake in the Hollandse Kust Zuid (“HKZ”), which will be the largest offshore wind farm in the world.
- Advising lenders on the hedging aspects for an innovative £230m finance facility granted to Low Carbon to create 1 GW of solar PV capacity.
- 2021 – 2022 · Solicitors Qualifying Examination
- 2015 – 2018 · University of Southampton, LLB
memberships and associations
- Law Society of England and Wales