Senior Associate London
Charlotte is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate group.
She deals with all aspects of commercial property, including sales and purchases, commercial lettings, development work and secured lending.
Charlotte has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the energy sector, advising clients (both developers and funders) on the property aspects and land agreements required for onshore and offshore wind projects, solar parks, waste sites and LNG pipelines.
- Advising the institutional investors on an award winning £1.3bn bond to finance the acquisition by PKA and PFA of a 50% stake in the 659 MW Walney Extension offshore wind farm.
- Advising long-standing client Vattenfall on its acquisition of UK gas and electricity supply business ISupplyEnergy. The acquisition of ISupplyEnergy is Vattenfall’s first venture into the UK energy retail market.
- Advising European renewables platform Vortex, which is managed by the private equity arm of EFG Hermes, on its acquisition of 365 MW UK solar PV portfolio with an enterprise value of c. £470m from TerraForm Power.
- Advising European renewables platform Vortex, which is managed by the private equity arm of EFG Hermes, on the £337m refinancing of a 365 MW portfolio comprising 24 operational PV solar farms.
- Advising Menden Ventures Consulting (“mvc”), a German EdTech investor based in Berlin, on its acquisition of Eurocentres Language Teaching from the Swiss owner, The Foundation for Language and Educational Centres.
- 2001 – 2002 · University of Cardiff Legal Practice Couse
- 1997 – 2001 · University of Exeter BA Law & Society
memberships & associations
- Women in Property
- Association of London Welsh Lawyers
- PressWFW advises TEPCO on its first major international offshore wind investment
- PressWFW advises Ropemaker on £17m Exeter co-living scheme forward funding acquisition
- ArticleKey considerations when dealing with the divestment of property interests on OFTO transactions
- PressWFW advises Natwest on £30m SONIA project financing