Alexander is an Associate in the Assets & Structured Finance group.
Alexander advises lessors, banks, financial institutions, owners and operators on all aspects of loan, security and leasing documentation within the aviation, maritime and rail sectors.
Since joining the firm, Alexander has worked in the London and Athens offices.
- Advising various parties on the Chapter 11 restructuring of Nordic Aviation Capital group (NAC).
- Advising Nexrail on the acquisition and financing of its rolling stock portfolio.
- 2018 – 2019 · Legal Practice Course, BPP University
- 2014 – 2017 · Law (LLB), University College London
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Society of England and Wales