Alexander is an Associate in the Assets & Structured Finance group.
Alexander advises lessors, banks, financial institutions, owners and operators on all aspects of loan, security and leasing documentation within the aviation, maritime and rail sectors.
Since joining the firm, Alexander has worked in the London and Athens offices.
- Advising various parties on the Chapter 11 restructuring of Nordic Aviation Capital group (NAC).
- Advising Global Container Assets on US$230m container box portfolio ABS.
- Advising Buss on US$275m container box portfolio ABS involving equity sale.
- Advising Nexrail on the acquisition and financing of its rolling stock portfolio.
- 2018 – 2019 · Legal Practice Course, BPP University
- 2014 – 2017 · Law (LLB), University College London
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- AwardWFW deals win big at IJGlobal Deal of the Year Awards 2022
- PressWFW advises Alpha Trains on €548m secured bank debt raise
- PressWFW advises clients on NAC Chapter 11 restructuring
- ArticleAirline Economics Growth Frontiers Dublin 2022: Associate Round-up
- PressWFW advises Global Container Assets on US$230m container box portfolio ABS