Watson Farley & Williams and enervis will be hosting a webinar on “The Energy Sector in the Post-Covid-19 Economy” on 9 July.
Dr Maximilian Boemke, Regulatory Partner at WFW, will give you an overview of the energy sector in the post-Covid-19 economy. Topics will include:
- The Renewables Sector – Back to the Future?
- Gas Fired Power Plants – A Renaissance?
- E-mobility – Breakthrough Ahead?
- Hydrogen – Covid-19 as Gamechanger?
Dr Nicolai Herrmann, Partner at enervis, will discuss the impact of Covid-19 on renewable energy projects. Topics will include:
- Capture prices in free fall?
- Negative prices on the rise?
- Prospects for PPA/merchant investments and post-feed-in operation
The full agenda is set out below. Time will be allocated at the end of the presentation for your questions.
To register your interest in attending, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11.30 am – 11.35 am CEST – Welcome
Dr Malte Jordan, WFW
- 11.35 am – 11.55 am – The Energy Sector in the Post Covid-19 Economy – A tour d’horizon
Dr Maximilian Boemke, WFW
- 11.55 am – 12.15 pm – Covid-19 Impacts on Renewable Energy Projects
Dr Nicolai Herrmann, enervis
- 12.15 pm – 12.30 pm – Q&A