Join us for the second episode of our webinar series exploring the continued evolution of hotel investment, this time with a focus on ESG benefits/”burdens” in a market that is already coping with significant challenges.
As consumers (and legislation) continue the drive for more sustainable hotels, how are hotel owners, investors and lenders navigating ESG challenges – and can sustainability be a competitive differentiator or, in some cases, result in stranded assets?
- Dr Sabine Schaffer, Managing Partner & Co-CEO (Europe), Pro-invest Group
- Dan Voellm, CEO and Founder, AP Hospitality Advisors
- Matt Critchlow, Head of Sales, ClimatePartner
- Theo Kubak, Managing Partner, Arbireo Capital
- Richard Hughes, Partner, Watson Farley & Williams
The webinar will be moderated by Katherine Doggrell, Co-Founder of NewDog PR.
We kindly ask you to register your interest in attending by registering via the ‘Register your interest’ button or by emailing email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you.