Alumnus, Mark Jenkinson, General Counsel of Azimuth Group, tells us what prompted a career in law and the things he misses about WFW.
We value our people, and that doesn’t stop just because you’ve moved on to other challenges. The Watson Farley & Williams Global Alumni Group allows current and past employees around the globe to:
- Connect with colleagues past and present through the Watson Farley & Williams Alumni LinkedIn Group.
- Receive a newsletter including interviews with fellow alumni plus news and updates from the firm.
- Stay up to date with WFW news as well as upcoming networking and training events.
- Receive insights and thought leadership from us based on your areas of interest.
- Browse our latest global vacancies.
Returning to the Firm
|Have you considered returning to WFW? Or perhaps you know someone who would thrive with a career with us? We will recognise any successful hire based on your referral with a financial bonus (currently UK only). Contact our Alumni team for information and see our latest global vacancies below.
ATTEND our WEBINARS
Use of meeting rooms in our london office
If you need a space for a short period during the day to meet or work, you are welcome to use one of our client meeting rooms on the 4th floor of our London office, if one is available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calling all netball enthusiasts. If any of our alumni are interested in joining our in-house netball team in London, please get in contact. We play on Thursday evenings at St Botolph’s netball court next to Liverpool Street Station (Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3TL) against other law firms and businesses in the City as part of the Powerplay league. All levels are welcome.
Recent Alumni News
WFW Alumna, Susan Owen, discusses her role at KBR and offers advice to women developing their careers.