Susanne is a Partner in the Finance Group.
With a focus on the transportation sector, Susanne advises domestic and international borrowers, lessors, banks and institutional investors across a range of asset and structured finance transactions, including restructurings. Her work includes advising on New York law loan and security documentation, locally and in cross-border, multi-jurisdictional transactions.
She is ranked by top legal directory Legal 500 US in their “next generation” category of up and coming lawyers for her shipping finance experience and hailed as “a dedicated and smart lawyer.”
- Advising a major Spanish bank on Swedish ECA-backed loans to various borrowers to fund the purchase of Scania AB buses to be operated by Transmilenio in the public transportation system of Bogotá, Colombia.
- Advising a South African bank on loans to fund acquisition of multiple Bombardier aircraft.
- Advising a facility agent on JOLCO financing of Boeing 737-800 on lease to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- Advising a private equity firm in connection with the purchase and lease of 737-400SF aircraft.
- Advising a vessel owner with respect to US$300m project financing of US Jones Act tankers.
- 2003 · Tulane University, J.D. with a Certificate of Specialization in Admiralty and Maritime Law
- 2000 · Tufts University, B.A.
memberships & associations
- Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association