Rob is a Partner in the Capital Markets Group.
Rob has a broad practice across the debt capital markets, structured products and derivatives markets, as well as having considerable experience of a range of bank financings, particularly in the area of mezzanine and other subordinated investment structures. His clients include leading investment banks, private equity and hedge funds and major international corporates across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Rob is widely recognised, most recently by IFLR 1000, as a leading individual within the European derivatives market particularly with respect to finance-linked and other structured swaps, as well as structured commodity swaps and credit default swaps.
- Goldman Sachs International in relation to numerous currency, commodity and interest rate hedging in respect of its leveraged finance, projects and structured finance transactions.
- 1997 · Admitted as a solicitor
- 1993 – 1995 · College of Law, Guildford
- 1989 – 1992 · Gonville & Caius College, Cambridge University: MA
- 1987 – 1988 · Konservatorium für Musik, Biel/Bienne, Switzerland