Rhian is a senior Associate in the Real Estate group.
Rhian advises on a broad range of real estate matters, including the acquisition and disposal of investment property, commercial lettings and the property aspects of corporate transactions and renewable energy projects. She has experience acting for both domestic and overseas clients.
Rhian has also worked in the firm’s Bangkok office.
- Advising Frasers Centrepoint Ltd on its £686m acquisition, via subsidiary Frasers Property International Pte. Ltd., of a portfolio comprising four high quality UK business parks.
- Advising BP Pension Fund on the disposal of a multi-let office building in Hammersmith, West London, for just over £59m to Royal London Mutual Insurance Society.
- Advising a major bank on the property documentation in place for various portfolios of solar parks, including negotiating and agreeing a certificate of title for reliance by the bank and considering bankability issues in the lease.
- Advising two leading insurance groups on their various acquisitions, disposals and underlettings of office space within and outside of London.
- 2012 – 2013 · Legal Practice Course – Kaplan Law School
- 2011 – 2012 · Graduate Diploma in Law – Kaplan Law School
- 2010 – 2011 · MPhil in Medieval and Renaissance Literature – University of Cambridge (Clare College)
- 2007 – 2010 · BA in English Literature – University of Cambridge (Clare College)
memberships & associations
- Women in Property
- London Chamber of Commerce
- BPF Futures