Nontawat joined Watson Farley & Williams in 2019 and is an associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution Group.
Nontawat has experience in Thai Civil and Commercial litigation including employment disputes. He also has an extensive experience in company set-up, commercial contracts and consultation in commercial related matters.
He is fluent in Thai and English.
- Advising and representing lessors and contractors in relation to airline rehabilitation proceedings.
- Advising and representing clients in relation to employment disputes.
- Advising and representing creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Advising clients in disputes arising out of breaches of sale and purchase agreements.
- Advising the owners on three Small Power Plant (SPP) projects under a Turnkey Contract.
- 2012 LL.B., Thammasat University
- 2014 LL.M., University of Kent
Memberships and Associations
- Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association
- Notarial Services Attorney