Nattanit is an associate in the firm’s corporate group.
Nattanit graduated from Chulalongkorn University, and joined Watson Farley & Williams in 2019. She focuses on corporate and commercial matters.
- Advising a foreign individual on the sale and purchase of a condominium unit in Thailand.
- Advising a foreign investor on the acquisition of land including on matters of environmental law and conducting due-diligence.
- Advising foreign individuals and companies on the incorporation and dissolution of a company in Thailand including proceeding with the relevant corporate registrations at the Thai Ministry of Commerce.
- Conducting counter-party due diligence on the corporate existence of the company in relation to medical gloves’ transactions.
- Advising a foreign and Thai incorporated company in relation to investment in offshore derivatives and financial instruments, including cryptocurrency.
2019 – Chulalongkorn University
2018 – Intern at Watson Farley & Williams
memberships & associations
2019 Chulalongkorn University, LL.B.