Senior Associate London
Natasha is a senior Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group, based in London.
Natasha specialises in asset finance and leasing in the transport sector, notably in aviation and shipping. She regularly acts for and advises international banks and financial institutions, aircraft lessors, ECAs, aircraft manufacturers and shipping companies on loan and security documentation.
Natasha works on a wide range of finance transactions in the aviation sector, including operating and finance leasing, debt, pre-delivery payments, engine financing, individual and portfolio sale and purchases, JOLCOs, securitisations and manufacturer support.
Natasha was named a ‘Rising Star’ in 2022 by leading aviation sector publication Airfinance Journal.
Natasha has worked on award winning deals including and Airline Economics’ “Global Engine Deal of the Year Award 2021”, Global Transport Finance’s “JOLCO Finance Deal of the Year – Europe 2018” and “Aircraft Lessor JOLCO Deal of the Year Award 2016”.
Natasha qualified at the firm as a solicitor of England & Wales in 2017. She worked in our Paris and Singapore offices before returning to London in 2021. Natasha speaks English and French.
- Advising Engine Lease Finance Corporation (ELFC) in connection with the purchase and leaseback to Pratt & Whitney of 25 Geared Turbo Fan engines which won Airline Economics’ “Global Engine Deal of the Year Award 2021”.
- Advising Investec Bank Limited in connection with a new debt facility to ACIA Aero Leasing across 10 jurisdictions enabling ACIA to draw additional debt to acquire multiple aircraft in 2022 and in the future supporting its commercial strategy and growth ambitions.
- Advising Aircastle in connection with the delivery of their first A321 neo on lease to VivaAerobus, with a further two A321 neos to be delivered to VivaAerobus in 2022.
- Advising Investec Bank Limited in connection with their first financing to WNG Capital of a Boeing 757-200 APF on lease to Icelandair.
- Advising China Aircraft Leasing Company in relation to (i) their first JOLCO in respect of two A320-214 aircraft on lease to Pegasus Airlines (the underlying financing won “Aircraft Lessor JOLCO Deal of the Year Award”); and (ii) certain amendments thereto arising from the market conditions resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 2017 · Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- 2015 · Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
- 2014 · Graduate Diploma in Law, Kaplan Law School, London
- 2013 · MA (Hons) in French and Social Anthropology, University of St Andrews
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Leading Edge Committee for The Air League, an organisation which promotes aviation to youth.
- British Women Pilots’ Association
- Private pilot’s licence – land & sea ratings
- AwardNatasha Seel named Airfinance Journal ‘Rising Star’
- PressWFW advises MSC Cruises on €353m ECA-backed financing of PortMiami mega cruise terminal
- ArticleAirline Economics Growth Frontiers Dublin 2022: Associate Round-up
- AwardWFW deal wins Airline Economics’ Global Engine Deal of the Year Award
- PressWFW advises on £1.3bn investment-grade bond acquisition of 50% stake in 659 MW Walney Extension offshore wind farm