Natasha is a senior Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group, based in London.
Natasha specialises in asset finance and leasing in the transport sector, notably in aviation and shipping. She regularly acts for and advises international banks and financial institutions, aircraft lessors, ECAs, aircraft manufacturers and shipping companies on loan and security documentation.
Natasha works on a wide range of finance transactions in the aviation sector, including operating and finance leasing, debt, pre-delivery payments, engine financing, individual and portfolio sale and purchases, JOLCOs, securitisations and manufacturer support.
Natasha was named a ‘Rising Star’ in 2022 by leading aviation sector publication Airfinance Journal.
Natasha has worked on award winning deals including and Airline Economics’ “Global Engine Deal of the Year Award 2021”, Global Transport Finance’s “JOLCO Finance Deal of the Year – Europe 2018” and “Aircraft Lessor JOLCO Deal of the Year Award 2016”.
Natasha qualified at the firm as a solicitor of England & Wales in 2017. She worked in our Paris and Singapore offices before returning to London in 2021. Natasha speaks English and French.
- 2017 · Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- 2015 · Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
- 2014 · Graduate Diploma in Law, Kaplan Law School, London
- 2013 · MA (Hons) in French and Social Anthropology, University of St Andrews
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Leading Edge Committee for The Air League, an organisation which promotes aviation to youth.
- British Women Pilots’ Association
- Private pilot’s licence – land & sea ratings