Mark McAllister-Jones is a Senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution group in the London office.
After training with the firm in London, Mark spent six years in the International Litigation and Arbitration group in the firm’s Singapore office before relocating to London in 2015.
He specialises in international arbitration and commercial litigation, with a focus on construction, energy, oil & gas and corporate/joint venture disputes.
- Representing an international investment bank in a case concerning substantial close out payments under the 1992 ISDA Master Agreement.
- Acting for EPC contractors supplying process modules for installation on a FPSO, with particular reference to issues arising out of variation orders, liquidated damages, extensions of time and concurrent delay.
- Acting for an investor in a dispute with an oil major arising in connection with the purchase of an oil refinery.
- Advising a real estate developer in a High Court dispute with its joint venture partner over control of a project in central Berlin.
- Acting on an ICC arbitration for an AIM/ASX-listed oil exploration and development company in a claim under a parent company guarantee against the Indonesian parent of the client’s farm-in partner.
- 2007 · Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2006 · Nottingham Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2004 · University of Bristol, BA (Hons) in Classics
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England & Wales
- London Solicitors Litigation Association (LSLA)