Marilena is an Associate in the asset Finance group.
She is qualified in Greece and specialises in shipping finance transactions, acting for and advising banks and financial institutions on their loan and security documentation as well as on the documentation relating to the sale, purchase and operation of ships.
She has significant experience in shipping and commercial litigation.
- 2013-2014 · University of Southampton School of Law, LL.M. in Maritime Law
- 2012-2013 · Deree- The American College of Greece, Minor Degree in Shipping Management
- 2010-2011 · Paris X-Université Nanterre La Defense, Erasmus exchange student scholarship
- 2008-2013 · University of Athens School of Law, LL.B.
Memberships and Associations
- Piraeus Bar Association
- Hellenic Maritime Law Association