Senior Associate London
Liam is a Senior Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group based in London.
Liam specialises in asset finance transactions with a particular focus on the aviation sector. His experience includes advising financial institutions, leasing companies and equipment manufacturers on all types of cross border transaction structures.
Liam joined Watson Farley & Williams from Airbus in Toulouse having previously worked in a magic circle firm in London.
He speaks native French.
- Advising an aircraft manufacturer on the sale of new aircraft to a low-cost carrier in Chile.
- Advising an aircraft manufacturer on the sale of new aircraft to a private equity fund.
- Advising a financial institution on the financing of several portfolio of aircraft.
- Advising a financial institution on sale and leaseback transactions.
- 2007 · College of Law, Legal Practice Course
- 2002 · School of Business Law, Montpellier, Post-Graduate Degree
- 2001 · Faculty of Law, Aix-en-Provence, Masters degree
- 2000 · Sussex University, LLB
memberships and associations
- The Law Society of England and Wales