Kunadha is a senior associate in the firm’s dispute resolution group.
Kunadha joined Watson Farley & Williams as an associate in 2012 and re-joined in 2016 after completing his Master of Laws from University College London (Chevening scholarship). His experience ranges from international arbitration under the UNCITRAL, ICC, SIAC, TAI, HKIAC and KCAB rules and commercial litigation matters including commercial, labour, intellectual property, transportation, insurance and construction disputes as well as non-contentious matters.
Kunadha has been a Thai qualified lawyer since 2012 and is a certified Thai notarial services attorney. Kunadha has also been admitted as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales in 2019.
- Representing Kingdom of Thailand and its Ministry of Energy in disputes (multi-billion US$ is in dispute, ad hoc arbitration and administered by the PCA) against multinational energy corporation relating to decommissioning of petroleum assets in the Gulf of Thailand.
- Representing a Thai and Japanese consortium in disputes (worth in excess of US$85m and referred to ICC Arbitration) with a Thai subsidiary of a listed public company concerning design and construction of a waste to energy powerplant.
- Representing a Thai paper manufacturer in disputes (worth in excess of US$50m and referred to HKIAC/UNCITRAL Arbitration) with a Chinese machinery manufacturer and a Chinese state-linked corporation concerning supply of deficient machinery.
- Representing a major Thai petroleum public limited company in a dispute (worth in excess of THB300m and referred to ICC Arbitration) against sellers under a gas sales agreement.
- Representing a Thai power company with regards to potential disputes arising from a shareholders agreement pursuant to a joint venture dam project in Lao PDR.
- 2016 LL.M. in Litigation and Dispute Resolution (with Distinction) (Chevening Scholarship), University College London (UCL)
- 2011 LL.B., Chulalongkorn University
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Notarial Services Attorney
- Extraordinary member of the Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers Council of Thailand