KELSEY TOLLADY IS AN ASSOCIATE IN THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION GROUP.
Kelsey joined Watson Farley & Williams as a trainee in 2016 and qualified in 2018.
She specialises in commercial litigation and international arbitration, with an emphasis on maritime matters, and has worked in the firm’s London, Paris and Singapore offices.
- Acting for the Claimants in a fraud claim relating to c.$31m of losses from freight derivatives contracts entered into between 2007-2008.
- Acting for YieldStreet in their successful summary judgment application seeking to enforce the Defendants’ personal guarantees which were part of the security package of a number of ship financings.
- Acting for HSBC in their successful claim against two ship-owning SPVs for breaches of two loan agreements securing two vessels.
- Acting for NatWest in their successful High Court and Court of Appeal cases against an SPV shipowner in default of a loan agreement.
- 2015 – 2016 · BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2014 – 2015 · BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2012 – 2013 · University of Durham, MA in International Relations (East Asia)
- 2009 – 2012 · University of Durham, BA (Hons) in History
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales
- PressWFW advises Nordea on US$1.5bn Prosafe restructuring
- PressWFW represents YieldStreet in successful court case against Lakhanis
- ArticleSins of the Father: can a guarantor avoid liability by claiming to have been under ‘undue influence’ of a family member?
- ArticleSecurity Maintenance Clauses in Ship Finance Transactions: Are They Enforceable?
- ArticleLandmark Court of Appeal decision on ship arrest counter-security and wrongful arrest damages