Kelsey Tollady is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution group.
Kelsey joined Watson Farley & Williams as a trainee in 2016 and qualified in 2018.
She specialises in international arbitration and commercial litigation, with an emphasis on maritime matters, and has worked in the firm’s London, Paris and Singapore offices.
- Acting for a major UK bank in relation to a dispute under a loan agreement and the arrest of a vessel in England as security for the claim.
- Enforcing the terms of a settlement agreement entered into following a dispute concerning non-payment of invoices under a licence agreement for the acquisition of seismic data in West Africa.
- Advising a global oil and gas company on numerous legal issues including variation orders, liquidated damages, extensions of time and concurrent delay arising from the construction of twin state-of-the-art FPSOs.
- Acting in an LMAA arbitration for a buyer under a sales contract in relation to dead freight, demurrage and additional port charges claims.
- Acting in an LCIA arbitration in relation to disputes arising out of defence procurement representative agreements.
- 2015 – 2016 · BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2014 – 2015 · BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2012 – 2013 · University of Durham, MA in International Relations (East Asia)
- 2009 – 2012 · University of Durham, BA (Hons) in History
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales