Julia is an Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group, based in New York.
Julia specialises in cross-border aviation and shipping leasing and financing transactions, advising lenders, ECAs, aircraft lessors, engine lessors as well as shipowners and operators. Julia regularly advises banks and financial institutions and lessors on loan documentation, finance leases, operating leases, the sale and purchase of aircraft and engines and other securitization transactions.
Julia is qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales, and has also worked in the WFW Singapore office before joining the New York office in 2022.
- Advised an aircraft lessor on the financing, sale and leaseback of two Airbus A320 aircraft.
- Advised lenders on a US$120m term facility in relation to the refinancing of two vessels.
- Advised borrowers on a €1bn receivables financing facility.
- 2017 University of Law, LPC
- 2014 University of York, LLB
memberships and associations
- Law Society of England and Wales