Jack is an Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance Group.
Jack advises banks and other financial institutions, lessors, owners, and operators on all aspects of finance and security documentation across the transport sector, with a particular focus on maritime assets. He also advises buyers and sellers on sale and purchase transactions, and on commercial shipping matters.
Since joining the firm, Jack has worked in the firm’s London and Dubai offices, and has spent time on secondment to the legal team of a leading product and oil tanker owner/operator.
- Advising lenders in relation to the acquisition financing made available to Taylor Maritime Investments (TMI) to finance the acquisition of Grindrod Shipping Holdings Limited.
- 2020 – 2021 · Legal Practice Course, BPP University
- 2019 – 2020 · LLB, BPP University
- 2015 – 2019 · BA (Cell & Systems Biology), University of Oxford
memberships and associations
- Law Society of England & Wales