Jack Moulder is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution group in the London office.
He specialises in general commercial disputes, with experience in international arbitration and construction disputes.
Jack joined the firm as a trainee in 2015 and qualified in 2017. He has worked in both the London and the Athens offices.
- Advising a Korean EPC contractor on a £multi-million claim over the construction of a combined-cycle power plant in Ghana, including contractual disputes and issues concerning a standby letter of credit.
- Acting for a Swiss EPC contractor in relation to contractual issues arising from the construction of an energy from waste (EfW) plant.
- Acting on behalf of a developer in linked adjudications relating to nuisance claims concerning works on high profile residential developments.
- Acting for a foreign direct investor in the renewable energy sector in ICSID arbitration proceedings against a European state entity.
- 2014 – 2015 · BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 – 2013 · University of Bristol, MA in Law, Merit
- 2011 – 2013 · University College London, BA (Hons) in Linguistics, First Class
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England & Wales