Jack Moulder is a senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution group in the London office.
He specialises in general commercial disputes, with experience in international arbitration and construction disputes.
Jack joined the firm as a trainee in 2015 and qualified in 2017. He has worked in both the London and the Athens offices.
- Advising a Korean EPC contractor on a £multi-million claim over the construction of a combined-cycle power plant in Ghana, including contractual disputes and issues concerning a standby letter of credit.
- Acting for a Swiss EPC contractor in relation to contractual issues arising from the construction of an energy from waste (EfW) plant.
- Acting on behalf of a developer in linked adjudications relating to nuisance claims concerning works on high profile residential developments.
- Acting for a foreign direct investor in the renewable energy sector in ICSID arbitration proceedings against a European state entity.
- 2014 – 2015 · BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 – 2013 · University of Bristol, MA in Law, Merit
- 2011 – 2013 · University College London, BA (Hons) in Linguistics, First Class
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England & Wales