Iuliia is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution Group.
Her practice focusses on investment and commercial arbitration including experience representing sovereign States and State-owned entities.
Prior to joining the firm, Iuliia practiced in leading law firms in Amsterdam and Paris, where she worked on high-profile commercial and investor-State disputes. Iuliia served for four years as Assistant Legal Counsel at the Permanent Court of Arbitration in the Hague, where she assisted arbitral tribunals in inter-State and investor-State matters.
- Acting for an insurance company in an ICSID investment treaty arbitration against Argentina.
- Acting for a Dutch eyewear company in a multibillion-dollar M&A dispute under the ICC Rules.
- Acting for an Asian State in its defense against the enforcement of a US$15bn arbitral award.
- Advising major energy company on pre-dispute negotiations with the Government of Kazakhstan.
- Advising the Secretary-General of the Permanent Court of Arbitration on appointing authority matters under the UNCITRAL Rules.
- 2014 · LL.M. (High Merit), University College London, UK
- 2013 · Specialist degree in Law (Distinction), Perm State University, Russia