Gregory J. Pastore
Paralegal New York
T: 212-922-2242 M: 718-309-7759
Greg is a Paralegal in the firm’s Finance Group.
Greg focuses on international ship finance. He joined Watson Farley & Williams, New York as a paralegal in the asset finance group after four years of experience as a Maritime Specialist at International Registries, Inc., the Administrator of the Marshall Islands Maritime and Corporate Registries. Greg’s practice focuses on international ship finance, where he regularly assists major financial institutions, shipowners and operators in the international shipping markets with transactions involving the corporate and ship registries of the Marshall Islands and Liberia.
He also provides advice with respect to the ship registries of the Bahamas, Panama, Vanuatu and the United States.
- Advising on a one-day, multi-jurisdictional re-registering and re-flagging of a 27-vessel fleet.
- 2005 Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- PressWFW advises Altera on successful Chapter 11 restructuring
- PressWFW advises lenders on three sustainability-linked loan facilities for Ardmore
- ArticleWFW advises Genco on en bloc asset swap
- PressWFW advises DIP lenders on US$500m DIP term loan credit agreement with Valaris plc
- PressWFW advises Royal Caribbean Cruises on US$3.3bn private offering